Terms and Conditions
- Your Kids Cook Cooking Club subscription will continue until you cancel it. You can do this in your account or email us to assist on email@example.com.
- If you purchase a product that enables you to have a limited access period, it is a one-off payment and no other payments will be taken once the period of time has elapsed.
- All billing is from your date of purchase.
- Your Kids Cook Cooking Club subscription may start with a discounted price, the duration of the reduced price will be specified during sign up. Your subscription will revert to the full price after this period.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to the end of your billing period.
- We reserve the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any buyers who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
You acknowledge that you and your family participate voluntarily in any and all activities arranged by the event organisers, related entities, employees, and co-hosts and insofar as legally permissible, surrender your right to any cause of action against “Kids Cook Ltd.” and all associated parties, arising from any loss or damage to person or property that may occur, prior to, during or after the event.
This is inclusive and not limited to any damages or injuries that you incur, whether they be direct, indirect, incidental or consequential.